Best Spring Chicken Breasts Pierre
This Best Spring Chicken Breasts Pierre is perfect for chicken lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time1 hr 10 mins
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 14.5 ounce can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed1 clove garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
In a shallow dish or bowl, combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and ground black pepper. Coat chicken breasts with flour mixture. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat, and brown chicken on all sides. Remove from skillet, and drain on paper towels.
In the same skillet, combine the tomatoes, water, brown sugar, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt, chili powder, mustard, celery seed, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and return chicken to skillet. Cover, and simmer for 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is tender, no longer pink and juices run clear.