Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
This Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins is perfect for muffins lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Mix egg, oil, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a bowl; stir into dry ingredients until just moistened. Fold in zucchini, chocolate chips, and walnuts. Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#muffin recipes chocolate chip#oatmeal muffin recipes#muffin recipes applesauce#muffin recipes banana#Blueberry muffins